Welcome to Lime Square Medical Centre
If you wish to make an appointment with the doctor please telephone 0161 371 0678. A routine appointment can be made up to 3 weeks in advance and we offer early morning appointments every Tuesday & Thursday from 7.00am onwards, all pre-bookable
If a more urgent appointment is required with a GP then please ask for a same day appointment, ringing between 8:00am - 10:00am.
Although preference to see a particular GP is offered this is subject to availability
Difficulty in Gaining Physical Access to the Practice?
If you have any difficulty in accessing the premises please advise us at the time of appointment booking or prior to attending your appointment so that a member of staff can help you on your arrival. Access is by stair and a lift is available to the first floor. On arrival please press the disabled access bell which is located near the front door. This will alert the receptionist to come and offer assistance.
Your Named GP
Each patient registered with us now has a named GP. This GP is accountable for your care and when you need us most will oversee your care and ensure you have the most appropriate treatment.
If you would like to know who your named GP is you can find out by contacting reception. If you have a preference as to which GP that is, the practice will make reasonable efforts to accommodate this request.
Please note this does not affect your care or which GP you see at the Practice. You are still able to book an appointment with any GP at the practice.
We are a friendly, forward thinking practice, providing high quality primary care services for our diverse population with an emphasis on being responsive and caring.
- Our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
- We aim to provide efficient, responsive quality care.
- We operate within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
- We believe in treating our patients with respect, kindness and irrespective of age, sexual orientation, race or religion.
- We will provide effective healthcare to the community in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will work within the financial and operational framework of the NHS to provide professional medical, and other services which meet the identified needs of our patients.
(Site updated 11/05/2016)